CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Intentions

I have many good thoughts and intentions.
I intend on waking up early on the weekend and doing all of my homework.
I intend on starting my paper that is due at the end of the semester, saving me time and a frantic rush.
I intend to work out and get myself that six-pack I promised to my wife.
I intend on cooking a fancy (healthy) dinner.
I intend to finish the books I have not yet read, the books that stare at me from the bookshelf.
I intend on going to sleep early and waking up refreshed.
I intend on going into work properly dressed and on time.

These are my intentions.
... I intended on doing them last week.

3 comments:

Ute said...

oh dont worry you have til hawaii to work on that six pack love!

Unknown said...

oh man i SO thought you were talking about beer when i read six-pack
I need to sleep... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I totally relate! I've found that most plans don't come out as expected--one can only live in the moment. I highly recommend a book by Deepak Chopra, "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success". In it, Chopra talks about the Wisdom of Uncertainty, which is basically this: "Relinquish your attachment to the outcome; everything is as it is meant to be, in this moment."