CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thrice Alkaline Trio & Rise Against



I'm going to see an awesome show tonight. I entered a radio contest (FM104one) a couple months back and I didnt give it much thought, although I really wanted to go to the show. The radio station called me out of the blue and told me I won 2 tickets. I am really Psyched. I really think Thrice (pic above) is amazing. They have created their own sound over the years and have become more and more amazing. I have also been a fan of Alkaline Trio since they started. Maybe I'll Catch Fire is an awesome song and I like their newer songs as well. They have a dark sound with lyrics about drinking, love, death and drinking. The headliners of the show are Rise Against. I have not always been a fan of this band but they sound pretty good. Well, I'm leaving now. I will certainly have a great time!!

0 comments: